Translate

May 23, 2011

Murmur


Hello guys,
i might told u i gonna go to KL for a job interview on last post,right?
But,i decided not to go at last.
I got my own reasons and prefer working in Singapore.
Last time,when i get the call frm the only one Singapore TV station,i'm super duper excited!!!
but,this time...when i pick up the call...i'm very calm... ...
my depression are out of my imagine too... ...

Specially thks miss yong qian qian & Alicia mar.
They analysis to me and always by my side supporting me.
oh ya,Miss eva(my taiwan bestie)oso...
Feel warm when u know ur bestie always 
believe and respect 
what decision you make and back up u behind. 
example,when sbd accuse you have do sth u didnt,
ur bestie will believe u deeply when u said NO,I DIDNT DO IT.
after i bk frm taiwan,
 gathered with my frens but found some of them are change...
ya,me change too... ...
I dunno why some ppl always thinking straigtly and pretend like"aww,i know how you feel"
but actually they dun.

One of my gal fren who i treat her as my best fren before,
she try to probe did i hav good feeling with sbd or not when everytime we talked abt love matter.
And of course i will ask her back like: how abt u?he's not bad what,consider?
She always answer: no lar,we just BEST FREN.
ya...best fren ~
THEN they happily ever after in the end.
I'M SO FEELING BAD!

Last time,she said:"i'm ur best frens(maybe not the best),i think ...blablabla"
sounds like soooooo understand me but she doesnt know shes not!
Coz i didnt tell her so much things.
And i didnt get any call or msg frm her till last last last last last week.
She:"hello,how are you recently?fine?"
me:"not bad as usual"
She:"so,hows ur work?find the job already?"
me:"err...nope yet..."
She:"aww,my bf's fren who working at blablabla,he may help u ask his fren"
(okay,seriously i really appreciated abt this!)
then she continue...
she:"so...are you available for helping us do sth?" 
=     =+...
yay,this is purpose of this call!!!fml.
THIS IS WHAT BEST FRENS CALL!!!
when i ask her any of yours can't do?Is easy things what?
she:"yes,easy thing but WE HAVE NO TIME"
fml again...

Jobless doesnt mean i'm free everytime,k!
PLEASE!If u reduce ur facebook time,yumcha time,tv time after u knock off frm office,
u can do what!
what mean WE HAVE NO TIME!?
What a bunch of irresponsible guys...

but,
i still answer YES to help them to do the things. =   =+


And very last saturday,
i ask a question to a guy:
"if u said these problem cause they dont come to join us,
then did u guys thinking maybe the problem is us not them before? "
then he answer:
"Actually we have do many things~
u think we dun have do meh?blablabla~
We do so many u didnt know,like the video clip,need time to do ler(<---yayaya,i knew need time to do,i'm graduated frm mass com.But many ppl can't get the point of the video clip ler,mr!) 
bla bla bla"
OBVIOUSLY, his answer NOT WHAT I MEANT TO ASK!
frm the question i ask,whr i doubt u guys didnt do sth??????????????
*headache*

*sign*
Whatever lar...jz keep misundertood my words if this make u happy~~~
i'm speechless ord...


okay,a super long murmur before i going out to meet my wenxin darling
see you guys soon :)


はるこ






2 comments:

  1. Haha.. really a long Murmur :P But anyway, you must learn how to protect yourself from those misunderstanding and immature friend ya~~ Stay positive, dun let such people to affect ur opinion and emotion :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qian Ying,
    thank you so much for your advice <3
    how sweet you are :)
    faster coming back!!! miss you lar~

    ReplyDelete