Translate

Mar 25, 2011

Master piece of Outdoor shoot 外拍精選

Remember i had told u guys i'm a "NON-PRO PHOTOGRAPHER"in my first entry.
In case u said i'm cheating,so i share some of my works here.
These for Outdoor Shoot and i will share Indoor next entry.
I start photographing since 4~5yrs ago
and took by DC.
Issit any problem photographing by DC?
OF COURSE NO PROBLEM!If,is ur own skill problem not the camera!
This is wat my professor said!

I change to semi-DSLR after my second-hand DC broken
As i said i'm NON-PRO and i love to share my works with everyone
so,dun try to comment"show off" k?  A thousand thanks!

By DC

Model: Venus
Location: Singapore (NTU+Orchard Road)


Model: Grace
Location: Taiwan (White sand Beach)



Model: Kass
Location:Singapore(Fort Canning Park)


By Semi-DSLR
*my First Case.For their Music Concert use* :)
Model: June + Marcia
Location: Taiwan (Shi Jian University)


Model: Hecate
Location: Taiwan (Yang Ming Shan)

Model: Veron
Location: Malaysia(Danga Bay)


Model: Shirley
Location: Malaysia (St.Wong Ah Fook  + JB Centre)


Model: Iris
Location: Singapore(Changi Airport T3)


Model: Jia Min
Location: Malaysia (Sultan Park)



はるこ



4 comments:

  1. wow all nice picture^^
    i like the Fort Canning Park^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 佳敏很上镜,笑容很灿烂
    不错的model

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxanne,她本人也很漂亮啊~哈哈哈 ^^
    下次你可以找她做你的模特兒:D

    ReplyDelete