Translate

Aug 28, 2011

Day of false Purikura 假大頭貼之日 *heavy pics* Part 2

I found that i dun have taken too much photo with this girl
and we dun have take purikura  together either
so,i told her before she marry to her mr.right and move to KL ,
we should take many photos together!
but,i always lazy to bring out my camera and we both hard to meet each others after church sometimes
XD
Last sunday,we finally can having lunch together after church service!yeah!!!
Then i "force" her to take photos with me!!!lolz 
 (but i post these a week late ,tsk tsk... =  =+)
And use meituxiuxiu to design those photos

Lets see!


Sorry for heavy photos in this article XD
Hows my FALSE PURIKURA?
welcome to click
at below
or share ur opinion to me,thankiu 

thx for viewing &  have a nice day!

はるこ

4 comments:

  1. u 2 so cute la~
    nice shoot!
    she will marry to kl?
    when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @roxanne
    ya,but dunno when.
    She said will get marry in this 2 yrs lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. her bf din come to church?
    or like me n my bf
    long distance

    ReplyDelete