Translate

Apr 16, 2013

ShangRi La Hotel Inspection


Hello Guys
Sorry for didnt update my blog for so long...
Start from this article,I will be posting about few hotels which I went to Inspection last year.
( Due to my job,I have some chance to visit these hotels...)

ShangRi La Hotel Singapore

Since I start working in my company,
my colleagues had mentioned me many times how great the food in THE LINE
which under ShangRi La Hotel Singapore.
Finally,we have this chance to go.

They will change the lift's carpet everyday for remind their guests wat day it is
How sweet they are!

Shangri-La Hotel has 
- Tower Wing
- Garden Wing
- Valley Wing

Lobby is located in Tower Wing.

2 basin !
So sweet! you can brush your teeth and wash your face with your beloved husband or boyfren
>///< hehehe

Am so sorry coz I totally forgotten all room type for above pics... :p
Have to say that,their rooms are spacious and comfortable

They have four dinning place and here is Waterfall cafe
feel super high class... -_-+


Organic Cola  
oh.....dunno hows the taste... hmm...


And the famous Buffet restaurant in Singapore -- The Line
( expensive also... )
And Yes,we were here for Buffet too! :D

They have the fresh seafoods I ate ever!
Not too salty and won't tasteless also~
All just nice.

Colourfulllllll <3 p="">

the OMG  dessert bar!
(always my favourite part,fat me...囧)

delicate desserts

I love their chocolate cake
taste bitter more than sweet but my colleague cannot accept  
as their dun like bitter chocolate...awwss..

Their buffet dinner is around SGD 99++ (depend on different day)
I strongly recommend their buffet dinner.
If you don't know where to go for celebrate incoming Mother's Day on May,
Father's Day on Jun and
your darling\honey\sweetheart's birthday or anniversary,just go The Line  !
It may expensive but worth it!

Yay,I finally finish this post with not pro writing skill :(
Will you look forward for my next post???
Hotel inspection post also...lol...
Anyway,thanks for read :)

Have a nice day!

* はるこ *

0 意見:

Post a Comment