Translate

Jan 11, 2011

brain,pls stop thinking before sleeping



02:10am right now
i still awake 
viewing some blogs,staring at my fb&feel abit hungry

my brain are keep rolling&thinking abt sth like
 -what shud i share in blogspot?
-issit i really need to give up wat i supposed to work?
-a friend who seems like wanna keep distance with me so he take cold action to me...but,maybe i'm thinking too much coz we can't felt each others expression thru few words,right?
oh ya,btw he typed wrong my name on fb comment jz now...(gosh,he knows me abt 2more years)
-my babe Hecate wanna coming in 2more days&whr shud i bring her to go in Singapore?so,did she apply  visa for coming my home to spend a night?(i'm not lesbian,she is one of my bestie in taiwan)
-why i'm so lazy?
-WHY AM I STILL SITTING IN FRONT OF MY LAPPY???
.
.
.
.
.




well...wth i doing to myself??? =   =+



はるこ



2 comments:

  1. wait ur next blog~
    y hvnt update?
    fast fast~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah~~~u become my loyal reader already,hahahaha~
    kk,done update!!! :D

    ReplyDelete