Translate

May 23, 2014

[Innisfree] Super Volcanic pore clay mask

Dear All,
I'm back to update my blog again!  :)
Let's share about Innisfree today~
Felt happy for Innisfree coming to Singapore! 
Coz their Super Volcanic pore clay mask is awesome!!!

Innisfree
 is a naturalism-oriented cosmetics brand created by Amore Pacific in 2000.
The brand name originated from W. B. Yeats' poem, 'The Lake Isle of Innisfree


These products I bring back from Korea during my trip last year~
Now you also can found it in Innisfree Singapore 
which located at Takashimaya and Plaza Singapura!  :)

- Green Persimmon pore toner -
Formultaed with pure Jeju Green Persimmon extracts
Can minimize pore, no more oily face and make your skin feel refreshing!

I used this on every morning before sunblock and make up
Check out this video - Pony's Beauty Diary - Summer Proof Makeup
Pony also using this Green Persimmon pore toner before make-up  :)


She is the famous make-up artist in Korea and also a Uzzlang!
Damn pretty!  *wink*


Herewith Super Volcanic pore clay mask and Jeju Volcanic nose pack

The Jeju volcanic nose pack... 
erm...just normal nose pack , dun have any surprise~
so,we just skipped it XD


Tadang!!!!
A MUST buy in Innisfree!
- Super Volcanic pore clay mask -

Volcanic pore clay mask is kinda deep cleansing
I really recommend this to oily skin girl!
It make your face feel fresh and clean after use it!

light grey and it doesnt sticky coz the texture just like clay~
*that's why called clay mask*  

Normally I will exfoliated to remove those died skin first 
can see my skin tone quite dull

Not a sticky texture and also 
not suggest to use your finger dig out the mask

Apply to whole face and put abit thick till cover your pore
then you can continue do anything you want 
except SINGING 
Hahaha  
Opps, Don't laugh either!

wash off after 10 mins!
Your skin not only feel clean and also can see ! *ding ding*
somemore will bright upppp!
BUT it really hard to wash off... =   =+
like you remove the mud on your face... ...and some will stuck in your hair..tsk..
Then ,I will use toner and put a hydration sheet mask
coz now you skin can absorb the essence completely~

Please take note that Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
is not a sheet mask ,so DON'T PUT ON YOUR FACE OVER THAN 10MINS!
even sheet mask you also can't put too long on your face
I know some girl will wear the mask overnight or over than 30mins
but is not good for your skin coz the mask will "take" back the moisture.

Last , if you visit Innisfree 
I dun suggest you buy the SGD 2 mask and the capsule mask. 
Coz I've already tried both of this things, I just feel nothing.... ... 

If you interesting,you can try their Green Tea Series 
also a star product in Innisfree :)

Oh ya,their nail polish I also recommend!

Btw ,I have a bad shopping experience last time and I did send the complaint letter to them
about the one of their staff
coz she scolded the new staff infront the customer and also no patient to us...
Oh ya,she herself have a scary make up also... .. 
hmm,since there's no one reply,so am not sure whether they read my email???

I know working in service line is very tired but she shoudn't have this attitude,right?

See you next post!

= はるこ =


0 意見:

Post a Comment